11.3.09

beauty in the kitchen...

Here's a shot from my friend Judi's new Kitchen Studio. She is moving her home-based catering business, Credible Edibles, to a new space and has asked if I would sell her some of my photos for her studio! I stopped by today to check the place out and see what I could offer. I'm thrilled and honoured to play a small part in her exciting adventure.


Judi is an inspiring woman. She left her office job last year to focus on developing this idea of offering "nutricious, delicious, environmentally conscious" meals to the community. I look forward to seeing how this new space will develop... Way to go, Judi!! Oh, and thanks for the freshly baked mocha muffin. You can test out new recipes on me anyday. :-)

simply jag xox

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I really love this photo. Is it destined for her wall? I think it would look great with the colours!

    Sis
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Followers