1.2.09

it begins with one word...

"There is a guidance for each of us, and by lowly listening we shall hear the right word... Place yourself in the middle of the stream of power and wisdom which flows into your life. Then, without effort, you are impelled to truth and to perfect contentment."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

...and with this one word, I jump into my first online photo challenge from Shutter Sisters. A photo a day throughout the month of February.

I have chosen the word "simplify". I had adopted this as my focus for 2009 and this creative project seemed like a great way to explore how the concept of "simplicity" can apply to my life. I am blessed with a full life, and too often I am drawn into a wide variety of commitments and intentions. I end up feeling scattered and ineffective. In 2009, I seek to simplify... to focus on what is really most important to me and to let go of the opportunities that do not contribute to my spiritual and physical well-being.

simply jag xox

1 comment:

Followers