28.2.09

a simple accomplishment...

"Colour is my day-long obsession, joy and torment."
- Claude Monet

...and she goes out in an explosion of colour!!

I did it. Imperfectly, yes, but I did it. My first month long photo challenge! It's been interesting to keep the idea of "simplify" at the forefront of my day. I am surrounded by simplicity... and I am surrounded by clutter. The camera allows me to focus and recognize the simple beauty amidst that clutter.

I have to give props to those bloggers & photographers who are doing 365 challenges... Oy. I found 28 days to be quite the commitment and can appreciate what is needed to embark on a 365 project. Maybe some day... but not today. :-)

Hope you've enjoyed my exploration into simplicity! Keep coming back... I'm not going anywhere. I look forward to sharing more my photography and my simple take on Life here at a simple focus...

simply jag xox

2 comments:

  1. oh what a color ..POP! i am with you on the 365 commitment a goal for the future perhaps...ELK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thank you! I've enjoyed the journey and look forward to more. :)

    Sis
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Followers